hurc, another stupid troll

i see our resident asshole has another new name

lmfao u go girl u still pull engines out of trucks without removing rad support hurc ast
????????????? wtf are you typing about asshole???

ya rite play dumb tom

hurc ast
wrote: Problem is that anyone can sign on as hurc ast or what ever the hell he/she uses for a name. What to stop anyone from generating a username and signing i hurc ast. ?

lmfao i might even sign snipped-for-privacy@netscape.net
hurc ast
From: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
wrote:
wrote: Problem is that anyone can sign on as hurc ast or what ever the hell he/she uses for a name. What to stop anyone from generating a username and signing i hurc ast. ? i see our resident asshole has another new name lmfao
i might even sign snipped-for-privacy@netscape.net hurc ast =========== i believe that is considered ID theft. i had it happened to me in 2002 and filed charges against the person. they are now sitting in a state prison for 3 years.
~ curtis
knowledge is power - growing old is mandatory - growing wise is optional "Many more men die with prostate cancer than of it. Growing old is invariably fatal. Prostate cancer is only sometimes so." http://community.webtv.net/PALMER_ENT/doc
On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 04:34:54 -0500, PALMER snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (c palmer) wrote:

lmfao thats a good one how did i steal his id??
lmfao u are a retard hurc ast