Alfie has another encounter...

...of the Vauxhall Corsa kind. Front wing, indicator, valance and bonnet. Opposite side to last time.

:-(

Only positive thing is I've not got around to painting him yet from the last lot of pannels I put on.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Bugger matey, third strike soon?

Gotta take a positive froma negative I suppose!

Bollocks to it mate, go get yourself a MENTAL CD to sooth your nerves.

Kaiser Chiefs - Employment

Nige

-- Subaru WRX (Annabel)

Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson)

'"They called him Jimmy the gent"

Reply to
Nige

He must just attract the other cars or something! Maybe you should fit some big solid bumpers for next time!

Reply to
Tom Woods

Well I'm going to Cosford Air show in June, guess which one I'm NOT going in!

I refused to let it fluster me, lifes too short, fortnight ago I was whisked from the Dr's to the Medical assesment Unit by Ambulance having a suspected Heart attack. Kind of reprioritised a few things for me. I'm alright now but it certainly gave me a new focus (on life - not the car!).

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Yeah, Just glad it was none of the other I'd have been more upset if it was. Was parked on the street while I was finishing the front of the 101's wheel carrier in the entrance to the Garage. Lady that did it has reversed out of the driveway a thousand times without problems..... until Alfie stopped for a breather on the opposite side of the street. Was very appoligetic and apart from the 'should pay more attention' it is easily done.

It was an 'Oh no!' moment. I'm begining to recognise the sound of crunching Range rover.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

You do right, sounds scary in a scary sort of way.

Nige

-- Subaru WRX (Annabel)

Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson)

'"They called him Jimmy the gent"

Reply to
Nige

you've really got to paint over that sign that says "aim here"

sorry to hear about your other troubles too - you need a project to focus on and de-stress against ;-)

Si

Reply to
SiK

One of the reasons I drive such an old wreck, in that minor encounters do make much difference, though the major ones still do unfortunatly.

Reply to
Larry