hurc ast

i own this newsgroup king of ford repair
hurc ast

I want it. I'll buy it from you. Please send me your name and adress and I'll send you a check.
On Wed, 25 May 2005 04:22:57 GMT, gweedo@gmail.com wrote:

I'll double kabinnnnnnnnnnn's offer.

hurc ast Group: alt.autos.ford Date: Wed, May 25, 2005, 4:22am (EDT+4) From: gweedo@ gmail.com (gweedo@gmail.com)
i own this newsgroup king of ford repair hurc ast<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Better to be silent and though a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.