FORD WINSTAR YEAR 2000

I am having some type of Electrical problem. My dash lights went out the electric windows dont work, and now the speedometer doesn't work, I checked the fuses seem to be all working. Is there possibly a Relay gone bad, I am not a mechanic, the only test equip I have is a fuse tester that shows a green ligyht, any ideas?

Reply to
davemart94

check the breakers

hurc ast

Reply to
ispuspweallp

Thanks and where is the Cicuit breaker located and how do you check it?

Reply to
davemart94

engine compartment they look like big fuses hurc ast

Reply to
gweedo

Are they located in the fuse box next to the Battery, and are they Black relays, or do they look like a regular Fuse?

Reply to
davemart94

look like big fuses

hurc ast