I found a good car forum

http://www.theblackhole.us /

Yes you can do it all here too...
Gerald
Happy Easter and Passover...
Please do go to www.theblackhole.us, if you are NOT interested in repairing your Ford. If you are interested in repearing your "Ford" I will be here to hopefully help in that process. Myself and many others... Many others...
Myself, I was a sysop well before the internet WAS... I do not indent to take on this roll here. I do ask that people treat people like they would like to be treated. If someone asks a question please treat them as YOU would like to be treated... IS THAT TO MUCH TO ASK? WOW... I can't believe what I'm writing...
If your interest is to talk down to people, please leave...
Happy Easter, Passover...
Gerald
I think I over reacted... Sorry... Going to sleep now... Best of the holidays to you all. Please be safe with your cars... They are not toys... When working on them safety is number one...! I wish you all luck and when I can I will try and give good answers to your problems...My ear is always open for people that give a little extra... Sweet spot of mine...
Gerald