i need help

i cant find my starter on my 84 ford bronco can any one help?

BroncoBuddy opined in

oh my...
can you find the engine? What engine is it?
On the passenger side lower rear between exhaust and oil pan, most likely
DISCONNECT NEG BATTERY CABLE!!!!!!

o its a bronco II
o its a bronco II
and its kinda due to the fact everything is covered in at least an inch oil which has had 20 years to cake on its a 6 cyl
What is it?
What is it?
What is it?
what is what?
do you mean what do i need helo with? because i cant find the starter on my 84 Bronco II 6 cyl manual
BronkoBuddy,It's usually helpful when asking a question in an automotive group to list the engine you have.ie 3.0 V6, 4.9 straight 6 etc.Just makes it easier to answer.But in this case I think the COGC(Crusty Old...) aswered your Q in the 1st reply. Best....Brian O.