help! i need ignition starter diagram

Hello all. I need ignition starter diagram for toyota tundra 2000. I want to instal remote starter in my truck. Meaby some one has this diagram. Please ...help me with it.

Reply to
Greg

Dont have a diagram but just curious, why would you want remote starting?

Reply to
Coyoteboy

You can get access to the diagram at techinfo.toyota.com for $10/day. If you are familiar with automotive wiring systems, you can figure it out without a diagram by using a meter.

One of the most troublesome aftermarket accessories is remote starters, even professionally installed ones. For that reason, I would not install an aftermarket remote starter in my personal vehicle.

Reply to
Ray O

In the UK its illegal too. And its not a good idea to idle your car up to temp. Many reasons not to, but then its not my car i spose!

Reply to
Coyoteboy

Its good to get in warmed up car and it save time isn't it? Specially in the morning when u r always late!

Reply to
Greg