I would like to buy a holley 1434 and 1437 carb

I am looking to buy dual carbs for a 1957 thunderbird

Reply to
Farmer Roy 2011

That's great.

Have you tried google?

Reply to
Evan Platt

I have a fully restored and rebuilt dual quad carbs and intake for a 1957 Tbird. These are the correct 1957 Holley carbs (not 1956 carbs). I don't know if you want near perfect carbs or just rebuildable cores. This is what I have. You can see pics at my website:

Scroll to the very bottom of the page.

Let me know if you are interested or not.

Bill A

Reply to
Bill A

Hi Bill I finally figured out how to get into your website.

I am interested in the carbs, I have the manifold and all the linkages on my 56 Bird ( not stock) but who cares. I replaced the original engine( back in 1963) with a 1957 312 engine. I've had stock 56 carbs on the dual manifold since then.

Can you give me a price of the carbs with and without the manifold.

Thank you. Roy

Reply to
Farmer Roy 2011

Roy,

Glad you got to the site. As the page says, rebuilt and wet run. As shown I would want $2695 plus S&H. If you just want the carbs, the price would be $2450 plus S&H. My direct email is at the top of my site page (vertically). Let me know either way.

Thanks,

Bill A

Reply to
Bill A