I would like to buy a holley 1434 and 1437 carb

I am looking to buy dual carbs for a 1957 thunderbird

On Thu, 04 Jul 2013 06:18:01 +0000, Farmer Roy 2011
That's great.
Have you tried google?

replying to Farmer Roy 2011, Bill A wrote:

I have a fully restored and rebuilt dual quad carbs and intake for a 1957 Tbird. These are the correct 1957 Holley carbs (not 1956 carbs). I don't know if you want near perfect carbs or just rebuildable cores. This is what I have. You can see pics at my website:
http://s227101105.onlinehome.us /
Scroll to the very bottom of the page.
Let me know if you are interested or not.
Bill A
replying to Bill A, Farmer Roy 2011 wrote:

Tbird.
you
Hi Bill I finally figured out how to get into your website.
I am interested in the carbs, I have the manifold and all the linkages on my 56 Bird ( not stock) but who cares. I replaced the original engine( back in 1963) with a 1957 312 engine. I've had stock 56 carbs on the dual manifold since then.
Can you give me a price of the carbs with and without the manifold.
Thank you. Roy
replying to Farmer Roy 2011, Bill A wrote:

56
Roy,
Glad you got to the site. As the page says, rebuilt and wet run. As shown I would want $2695 plus S&H. If you just want the carbs, the price would be $2450 plus S&H. My direct email is at the top of my site page (vertically). Let me know either way.
Thanks,
Bill A