Holley Carby noise

I have just installed a Holley 350 carbie (61 main jets, 8.5 power valve) to my 1989 3F petrol Toyota Landcruiser to try and improve economy more than
power. I have a few issues, when the engine has reached operating temperature there is a whistle from the carbie which I believe is coming from the butterfly's as soon as some load is applied to the engine it goes away. When it is cold there is no noise at all. Any ideas on how to fix this?? The economy is still no better than the old carbie, any suggestions on what I can do to improve this, i.e. jet sizes, power valve size etc etc.
Alan
change at to @
Play with the idle speed to try to get the butterfly valve either before or after the point that it wants to whistle?
"Alan" <prattaw at agn.net.au> wrote in message

On 13-Oct-2003, "Alan" <prattaw at agn.net.au> wrote:

Holley has a website which has a lot of useful info about tuning their carbs.
max-income
--
Every day is a good day- it's just that some are better than others.

snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

You forgot to post the addy for the place that makes the carbys (carbies)... :>))
Tom - Vista, CA

www.holley.com
--
Every day is a good day- it's just that some are better than others.

snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

Thankee...
Tom - Vista, CA