KA Heater Not Working

My 2002 KA just blows cold air. Any ideas greatly appreciated.

replace the heater control valve, these are common for failing, the valves are basically continuously working in and out, their speed and opening aperture controlled by the hot/cold knob on your heater control panal. they are situated underneath the wipers between the engine bay and the dashboard. not too hard to get to. only available from ford main dealer also. i think about 70. regards. steve.

replace the heater control valve, these are common for failing,

Thanks Steve I have removed the wiper arms, cowl top grille, and revealed the afore mentioned valve. I took it for a short run before hand, the pipes on the engine bay side are hot, whereas the pipes on the other side of the valve are cool, so it looks like you have located the problem. Thanks again j.
your welcome.
wrote >