Ford Ka Heater

A friends heater, Ford Ka S plate, is not working - it appears that hot water is flowing into the heater but it only blows cold. A quick look suggests that the temperature control is electrical, but the Haynes manual, as far as I can see, has no information about the controls - nor can I find anything relevant on the (limited) wiring diagrams.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Andrews

replace the heater valve assembly.

Reply to
Mrcheerful

mine does the same, heater control valve under the plastic cover between the wiper arms

its electrically controlled so its either the valve or the control in the car

Reply to
sleeper