Lincoln Mark VIII

Are there any Continental newsgroups out there? I Googled the words Continental, Lincoln and Mark VIII. I even tried combinations thereof. It' s really hard to believe that no group exists for this very popular car.
I am interested in purchasing and learning more about the 1969 through 1971 Lincoln Mark VIII
Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Jebediah Kornworthy
i didn't know they made a mark VIII in 1969 to 1971. now, that would be a rare car.
~ curtis
knowledge is power - growing old is mandatory - growing wise is optional
Jebediah Kornworthy wrote:

Look for Mark III, for that era... you have an extra "V" in there... they shared a lot of basic components with the Thunderbird of that time (drivetrain, windshields, general dimensions & appointments, etc.)
Rob
Rob

The Lincoln Mark series in the 1969-71 era is a Mark III. The Mark VIII (Mark 8) is from the 90's era. You might want to search for a Lincoln enthusiast club, Lincoln Continental enthusiast club. It would be worth a try. The Linclon Mark III are rare nowadays. I think my uncle in New Mexico still has a Linclon Mark III from the early 1960's which needs restoration. It may need parts too. Don't remember what model year it was.
~CyberWolf