Sportka cat ad - EvilTwinCat.rar (0/1)

psst, not a Binary group.

My local newsgroup recently had a huge fight over this one.

Bill 2

...yeah, I know this is not a binary group, I just wanted to get the attention of some Ford people. I heard they might be in here.

Tom

Reply to
Finkly Winkly

Get their attention by trying to post a binary in a text newsgroup? Why not just post a link to an existing copy of the file?

Reply to
Bill 2

You'll get the wrong attention by posting a binary, heh! :)

Reply to
DervMan