Are there any Nissan Titan Newsgroups?

Looking for a place where other Titan owners have posted. Any help would be appreciated.

Mike Parsons

Reply to
mp

I agree, this newsgroup's too big - lets split it up. How about a Nissan UK group, then the remaining (USA) one could split into Pickups, saloons, and sports.

Steve

Reply to
Bloater

Here in the US, a saloon has nothing to do with vehicles, except that you shouldn't drive a vehicle after spending some time there.

Reply to
willshak

I'd be interested in a Titan Goup too!

Reply to
maxheavy

Ok then, how about, Pickups, vehicles with hoods AND trunks, and sports?! ;)

Reply to
S W

I build Titans... maybe I can answer some questions?

NM

Reply to
NMan

OK. I have a question about my Titan's radio. I had the dreaded fade in/out stereo/mono problem and showed the dealer the TSB. They told me they would replace the radio under warranty. When I got the truck back, it was obvious to me that the head unit was not changed. I looked at the invoice and it said "remove and replace audio unit". What did they actually replace? It seems to work properly, so far.

Reply to
TopPoster

I heard about this at work. They don't have to replace the "whole" radio, including the "head unit", they replace what is actually wrong with it. This may be something as simple as a wire. I'm not much help on this subject, but I will ask around for you and see what exactly they do in this case. Thank you for buying Nissan.

NM

Reply to
NMan

I have a Titan and instantly noticed that I get terrible radio reception. Is this the problem you are talking about? I thought it was just a cheap radio.

BTW..I've had to have 4 other things on the truck replaced under warranty. Mostly cosmetic, but annoying!

Is it me, or does it seem like the transmission is really rough shifting in stop and go traffic?

Reply to
maxheavy

Which radio do you have? There are at least two that I've seen at work. I can't tell you much about the reception; the antenna is not installed in the factory... it may get bent. Even without the antenna installed I can hear some stations. Have the dealer take a look at it. Is your truck 2 or 4 wheel drive? Towing package? What parts have you had replaced?

NM

Reply to
NMan

There is a TSB out on the Rockford Fosgate and the upgraded one with the

6 disc changer by Panas> I have a Titan and instantly noticed that I get terrible radio reception. Is
Reply to
TopPoster

Thanks, NMAN. There is actually a TSB out on it.

Reply to
TopPoster

I'm not totally sure about ng's, but at

there's a Titan forum. You might also try
too....

Reply to
Bhuvan

"Bhuvan2" wrote: > mp wrote: > > Looking for a place where other Titan owners have posted. > Any help would be > > appreciated. > > > > Mike Parsons > > > > > I'm not totally sure about ng's, but at >

there's > a Titan forum. You might also try
too....

Is it me, or does it seem like the transmission is really rough shifting in stop and go traffic?

Hi, Im new to Forums, message boards..Ya where have I been for the last 20 years? anyway...Have you driven a Chevy lately? I did ... 03 s-10 crew loved it until ......and traded one with a tranny so bad they couldnt fix it and I must say Ive had NO PROBLEMS out of my Titan

04 se 4x4 big tow off road w/17?s . My tranny is smooth as a babys you know what when shifting...I have lots of city traffic!
Reply to
NikiTitan

Reply to
Butch Davis