Mercedes C coupe commercial

Okay, I can recogonize the sound because it seems that 80% of the racers around here run SBC, but that sure sounds like one and not a Mercedes. I normally only here a SBC when it's on the line ahead of
me or when they're trying to catch up. :-)
--

- dillon I am not invalid

So Kim Jung Ill shows up at the barbecue. "Wait,"