Modern mirror retrofit kits??

    --Got an old '94 Ranger; what I'm looking for is a kit I can use to replace the old style stick-arm-out-window-to-adjust variety with the
electronic move-stick-to-adjust kind. Couldn't find one in the Whitney catalog and don't know where else to look. Has anyone seen a kit like this??     --TIA
--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Somehow related
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : to Lumpy Adams...

Hey! Spikey Likes IT! 1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16