I'm getting old.

I'm officially getting old.

Just gone and bought a 04 Mondeo TDCi 130 Ghia because I've decided the Capri was too loud and rough a ride for a daily and I wanted a waft-o- matic.

Anyone know where I can buy good quality pipe, slippers and tartan rug?

Reply to
Conor

Let me know when you find a good place!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Well, you might find a pipe challenge/group test on top gear soon.

Reply to
Elder

Pop over to u.r.d and ask Uno Hoo!.

Reply to
Chris Bartram

So am I... the grey hairs are ever more apparent every time I look in the mirror...

Well in that case, I must be having a mid-life crisis - the Ka is going in the next few days, and I'm now actively looking for a 106 GTi... although I want one with the later leather / alcantara interior, so I'm not quite regressing to a spotty yoof, yet. :-)

-- JackH

Reply to
jackhackettuk

Tesco do a cracking range of warm cardigans :)

Reply to
Tony Bond

:-)

Reply to