New Ford Focus, can't find AUX-in!

Hi, I have just got new Ford Focus with CD6000 radio. There is an AUX button on radio console but I can find any lead where I could attach my Mp3 player. It supposed to be placed in glove drawer but i could not
find it there.
Hey, I just test drove a Focus. The Aux port was in the middle of the aux power jacks in the front of the console. Not in the glove box. Fred