new Ford truck hydraulic hybrids due in 2008

Any news on the new Ford truck hydraulic hybrids due in 2008 ? http://www.autoblog.com/2006/02/14/ford-f-150-to-debut-with-hydraulic-hybrid-system /
If so, is it time to buy Ford stock ? Even a 35% improvement in fuel efficiency on my Expedition would be nice. Add a V6 turbo diesel and life would be good (20 / 28 mpg ???).
Lynn

http://www.autoblog.com/2006/02/14/ford-f-150-to-debut-with-hydraulic-hybrid-system /
I'll believe it when I see it sold as a regular production model.

Here, Here... Although I seem to remember a mention about this while I was in Detroit last summer working for Ford.... I never thought it would be possible or feasible..
Keep in mind that is 60mpg CITY, that system wont help on the highway, so you are going to drop back down to about 15mpg on the highway..
Ford Tech
Lynn McGuire wrote:

http://www.autoblog.com/2006/02/14/ford-f-150-to-debut-with-hydraulic-hybrid-system/

Good ole ford, lagging again. Chev already has a hybrid fullsize -- not sure if they're getting much over 24... neighbor has one, thats what he claims.
Poor ford, I feel so bad, I Have always, and probably will always, own at least one ford