Now I have two extra fuses...

1993 Ford Mustang GT Convertible...
After removing all of my fuses to check them and expecting Ford's fuse box diagram to guide me in their replacement, I have two extra CB fuses:
25A F1ZB-14526-AA [3BA]
8.25A D9AB-14526-CA [3BA]
Now what do I do???
Joe (again)
Joe Colella wrote:

Did you yank them all together, or one by one?

--
Don't drink water, fish have sex in it!

One ny one...

Joe Colella wrote:

And where were those before?
--
Don't drink water, fish have sex in it!

"Joe Colella" wrote

How're the power windows doing? 20A, position #14 And the wipers? 8.25A, position #2
http://www.autozone.com/az/cds/en_us/0900823d/80/19/58/fa/0900823d801958fa/repairInfoPages.htm
Well, Autozone certainly matches my fuse box more than Ford Service Information, Haybes, ALLDATADIY and Chilton.
Can someone look into a shop manual for the 93 Mustang GT and described the proper configuration of the fuse box?
Thanks, again,
Joe

http://www.autozone.com/az/cds/en_us/0900823d/80/19/58/fa/0900823d801958fa/repairInfoPages.htm

Spares? The cover holds five fuses (one of each) plus the fuse puller.
dwight twin '93s www.tfrog93.com