1982 Ford Mustang GT

I have been trying to find a Blue book value on this car and I was wondering if any of guys could help me out.

or
doesn't go back to 1982 and I was wondering if any of you now what the bluebook value is or an approximate price would be for this car.

1982 Ford Mustang GT 302 - High Performance Nice paint job (Not sure if that makes a difference) Car has been sitting for about 1-2years It is still started and drove in the summer around the neighborhood - So I know it drives fine.

I'm in the middle of a divorce and I need to know what the car is worth.

Thanks in advance! Scott

Reply to
Scott

The obvious answer is "It's worth whatever you can get for it." :)

Check out and click on "Vehicles manufactured prior to 1990". The value probably lies somewhere between private party and dealer retail.

Reply to
Garth Almgren

That wasn't the question - I need the bluebook value so that away I'll have something for the lawyers. I have to add up all the items that we have bought since the marriage and split the difference. If I keep the mustang I need to know the bluebook value and give my X-spouse the equal share of that.

So a bluebook value is what is needed. Not what some stranger would give for it, because I'm not selling it.

Regards, Scott

Reply to
Scott

That's all the blue book value is: A rough guide for private party sales. No need to get snippy, I was just trying to give you a hand.

Though Edmunds TMV tends to be a far more accurate real-life guide than either KBB or NADA, NADA does indeed list your car under "classics":

Garth Almgren

Garth,

Sorry - I wasn't trying to be snippy

I looked at Nada but it didn't list the V8 - the only options I got was a 4 cyl. or and 6 cyl.

Thanks for the link - that is what I was looking for.

Thanks a t>

Reply to
Scott

Well, since you put it that way, I'd say it's worth $10!!

Give her $5 and call it even !

-ERIC

89 5.0 LX Vert w/93 Cobra long block, GT-40 heads, Unknown Camshaft(??), HyperTech Chip, 73mm C&L MAF, BBK 2.5" O/R H-pipe, Flowmaster 40 Series Deltas, King Cobra Clutch Set, BBK Strut Tower Brace, Poly bushings.

Katmandu

Just check out the 1984 Mustang and then subtract 10% of each year below that. But if you want the real price just get a quote sheet from the dealer for the trade-in value.

Reply to
Nick