Offering Remanufactured NAPA AC Compressor, NIB, fits many older Fords

Hello-
I'd like to find this AC unit a good home. Fair price.
Fits: Custom 500 1977 Granada 1976--1980 LTD, LTD II 1975--1980 T-Birds 1972--1976
**e-mail for exact year**
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&itemy06887063&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT
Thank you for your attention,
BuZzY

No, you'd like to make money off of selling it. Nothing wrong with that.
However, advertising is not allowed in this newsgroup. If I wanted an A/C compressor, I would look on ebay (or go to my local NAPA store).
Pleasae keep your ads off this newsgroup.
Jeff
I apologize and won't violate the NG rules again. I value the Usenet.
Honestly sorry,
Buzzy