Opinions: 1994 Mercury Villager LS

Hi guys. I am currently researching the internet for information on the topic vehicle. There is a 1994 LS model not too far from home with ~120,000 kms, 3.0L V6, fully loaded, VG shape overall, just a bit of surface rust on one of the rear sliding doors. The price is $2300, although there is a price of $1750 marked on the windshield as though it were just bought from a dealership, so I have to call and figure out which is the asking price. It looks like the owner just bought it and is trying to make a few dollars off of it. This person is known to buy and sell vehicles on a regular basis.

Anyway, I can find plenty of info on the van itself from the net, I just want some opinions from a repair perspective from the people who have actually wrenched on one of these vehicles. Any nuisances, common problem areas, you guys know what I'm looking for.

As always, thanks for any info. Sharky

Reply to
Sharky