Original equipment CD add-on for 95 Taurus/Sable

I want to add a factory-original CD player to a 95 Sable that I bought from an online junkyard. Unfortunately, they cut the cables rather than unplugging and including them. Can anyone tell me how these are wired?
Since the volume is controlled via the radio, I presume that somehow the CD player is plugged into the radio, but I don't see an obvious place to do so. And I can't find any extra cables in the dash behind the radio that might go to the CD player. Tim
Tim Miller wrote:

There is a short harness that has a "Y" split in it for the power. Then another short harness that connects to the rectangular 6 pin input in the upper right hand input on the back of the stereo. So you really need the factory jumpers to make it work and have a premium stereo. I do have a complete one siting here. The junkyard did not need to cut anything. both of these cables are about 1.5' long and loose with connectors on both ends.
Bob