OT: The NFL rule for pass interference is not fair!

Do you guys hate it when a defensive back makes a fine play and the out-of-position official calls pass interference instead? I sure do and in the NFL the consequences are catastrophic. Neither incidental
contact nor great defense should be a 46-yard penalty but under current rules that happens several times per season. This has to stop!
I am leading a crusade to amend the current PI rule. You can visit my site: http://www.changepassinterference.com Come see how can help. You can start helping now by replying to this thread with your opinions on the topic.
Does anyone have any particular pass interference calls that they would like to steam about or otherwise share with the group?
http://www.changepassinterference.com
NFL fan opined in

I like it just like it is... All the Defender has to do is watch the Freakin ball, fuh cryin outloud! I remember the old days when the receiver would practically get mugged.