Ranger, I went to the Ford dealer to buy a new Ford Ranger, and Voila, its dead, in USA and Canada ????????????????

Thats dumb, I thought. The rest of the world has one but not here , W"HY?/

which sells for about what a new ranger would cost. Or so they say.
The F150 is big, when I don't need the size. It doesn't fit in my garage, and is hard to park in the new small parking spots.
Damb.
http://www.squidoo.com/2013-ford-ranger-truck-review
On Wed, 06 Mar 2013 18:21:47 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

On Tue, 19 Mar 2013 02:08:47 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@cam.cam wrote:

I know - That's why I bought a 17 year old ranger in mint condition with 300,000km on it for $2500. I know - I paid a lot - but it is MINT - with bedliner and cap - high miles but babied - still original rear brakes, exhaust - and second set of tires, if you can believe that!!!! And they still pass safety.