Ranger Suspension Height

I'm thinking of buying a late model used Ranger. I want 2 wheel drive... the models I'm looking at all have the annoying "butt-high" look.. the rear is higher than the front end.
Can the front end be easily lifted to match the rear height? Don't want to lower the rear since I like the clearance for riding on bad roads.
My Rodeo I'll be replacing uses a torsion bar front suspension... I could raise the front by just adjusting the ride height of these bars. Does the Ranger use adjustable torsion bar suspension?
Thanks BuddyWh

They got rid of the torsion bars and twin I beams in 98. The Rangers drive and ride much better now.
The 2 wheels have wishbone or A arm type suspension and rack and pinion steering. I don't know what it takes to lift it though.