Re: Nothing can go worgn.....CASH FOR CLUNKERS CHAOS

I'm not talking about a 90" Plasma TV. We're talking about health care here. There is a difference.

Good point. What if, instead of buying people cars we too that $3B and paid for medical care for the poor?Which would have been the better benefit?

Not much difference between a GM auto and a plasma TV when it comes to survival.
So how come you support BO in $1T+++ cash flush to corporate corruption and bailouts? GM's survival isn't going to help anyone in 48 states, bnt perhaps them having a few extra grand in their pockets would help more.
Seems to be to a pardox here.