Re: question about 1997 ford taurus transmission

Bob Urz wrote:

Well apparently he has picked a tranny shop that gave him the mid price at 16 hundred and we will just have to see if the price goes up. My husband used this shop many years ago and the price actually went down after the repair. Deborah
deborah barrie wrote:

quotes don't include hard parts. And chances are they will find some and they won't be cheap. See what a ford dealer wanted for a remanufactured unit for a reference price. Good luck.
Bob
-
| | Well apparently he has picked a tranny shop that gave him the mid price at 16 hundred | and we will just have to see if the price goes up. My husband used this shop many years | ago and the price actually went down after the repair. | Deborah
Let us know how it goes... curiosity and all that.
Kate