Re: UAW forced to be paid as a Southern Foreign factory worker.

wrote Re Re: UAW forced to be paid as a

ALL of the cost of the machine is "labor".
The goods that are in the machine come from the earth. Those materials have resided in the earth for thousands of years. It takes a long series of labor to extract and process the materials to arrive at the final product.
Ditto everything we consume. Without labor we die.
Strange that people can't understand the concept.