Re: UAW forced to be paid as a Southern Foreign factory worker.

On Sat, 20 Dec 2008 14:25:56 -0800 (PST), " snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com"

> wrote Re Re: UAW forced to be paid as a > Southern Foreign factory worker.: > >>Just 8% of a car's cost is labor. Fifty percent is parts > > Do they use "labor" to make the parts? Or, are the "parts" made by > machine? If they are made by machine, do they use labor to make the > machines?

ALL of the cost of the machine is "labor".

The goods that are in the machine come from the earth. Those materials have resided in the earth for thousands of years. It takes a long series of labor to extract and process the materials to arrive at the final product.

Ditto everything we consume. Without labor we die.

Strange that people can't understand the concept.

Reply to
labatyd