same problem

I have the same problem with my GR cherokee. I have been told that changing the trans fluid will correct this didn't work. Also that the wrong fluid may be the cause, haven't changed it again. Will post
result if any other fluid works but if you find the cause please post! Thanks!
"enrique" wrote

The cause of what? You didn't quote any of whatever message you're referring to, and you obviously changed the Subject line, so nobody knows what you're talking about.