Seat belt stuck - '96 Escort

Hi, (Sorry, I could explain it any better. I hope you get what I mean.) The seat belt in my '96 Ford Escort LX is the kind which automatically buckles up when we close the door. Unfortunately, the driver side belt got stuck about mid-way today. It fixed itself once, but not the second time. I could hear the motor clicking repeatedly, trying to pull the belt all the way but the belt doesn't budge.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks, Senthil.

Reply to
C.G.Senthilkumar.

Go to

and search the fourms. It's asked on aregular basis there.

Reply to
scott_z500