sleepdog admitts he is a wannabee

told him to change intake
so why would ya send the guy on awild goosechase
wannabeeeeeeeeeeeee
lmfao
hurc ast
I see that our resident asshole changed his email address again. it amazing that in over 1000 posts, he still says that he gives good advice and knows everything, but I have only seen him giving silly comments. and useless information

Inspect EGR, evap systems using basic diagnostic equipment and know how to isolate an INTERMITTENT vac leak = free
Replace intake gaskets on the word of a useless fucktard = time and $$$
Who's sending who on a wild goose chase???
OK, just for arguments sake explain to me how faulty intake gaskets can cause an INTERMITTENT vacuum leak???
Really, enlighten me.
I see bozo is still pondering a response to this simple query.
On 23 Apr 2005 13:53:00 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote:

Pot...kettle....black.
I see you sure know how to make friends around here.
Check the air in the tires lately? LOL!!