sleepdog admitts he is a wannabee

If you have access why don't YOU run an OASIS and post your findings >

>Oh, my bad, that would be helpful of you... > >FUCKTARD

told him to change intake

so why would ya send the guy on awild goosechase

wannabeeeeeeeeeeeee

lmfao

hurc ast

Reply to
baywatch 904133

Inspect EGR, evap systems using basic diagnostic equipment and know how to isolate an INTERMITTENT vac leak = free

Replace intake gaskets on the word of a useless fucktard = time and $$$

Who's sending who on a wild goose chase???

OK, just for arguments sake explain to me how faulty intake gaskets can cause an INTERMITTENT vacuum leak???

Really, enlighten me.

Reply to
sleepdog

I see bozo is still pondering a response to this simple query.

Reply to
sleepdog

Pot...kettle....black.

I see you sure know how to make friends around here.

Check the air in the tires lately? LOL!!

Reply to
Mark