Speaking of Exploder Engines - the 3.5 Duratech

Hopefully the NEXT legendary ford engine to be built at Lima plant!
(I mean.. it will be built there.. hoping it's a legend!) Mustang version: http://www.jwfisher.com/sec-ford/FMC-engines/6m35d/rwd-version/default.htm
specs: http://www.jwfisher.com/sec-ford/FMC-engines/6m35d/default.htm
--
Yeh, I'm a Krusty old Geezer, but i LOVE new good small enjins!!

On Thu, 23 Mar 2006 16:17:56 GMT, Backyard Mechanic