Speaking of Tires

Anyone have any idea on the Max size of tire that will fit on the factory 15" Wheels on a `02 S-10 ext Cab LS? I just bought this truck used and they threw some regular passenger car tires style on it for the sale. They are alright, but I would like something a tad nicer. I have been told I am not allowed to use a broadsword to disprove ?The Pen is Mightier than the sword?.

Reply to
ZombyWoof