Spy shots of the next Fiesta

Spy shots of the next Fiesta are here
http://www.newcarnet.co.uk/Ford_news.html?idq18
I know small cars are not big in the US, but these cars are popular in
the UK due our narrower roads, and highly taxed fuel prices. The Fiesta is a great seller, but needs a face lift, as the current model is starting to look dated. Though from seeing these spy shots, I am not sure that this is the facelift I was expecting.
------------------------------------------------------------------ Ford News: http://www.carshops247.co.uk/news/Ford.html

It isn't currently sold in NA.