the best way for Ford to rebound.... ?

Page 2 of 2
Apparently you have not tried to buy an F150 and Tundra lately, if that is what you believe. LOL

Shawn wrote:

Ford sold 8620 Rangers last month vs. 54,465 F-series. Ford does not break down sales further for the F-series (e.g., F150, F250, and f450).
www.ford.com has more info (you have to search and find the press releases).
Jeff
I think you mean, Ford does not break down sales for the F-series, for you but they sure do for dealer principles. The sales of 250HD and up models are UP, but not enough to offset the decline in 150 sales LOL

Mike hunt wrote:

How do you figure that Ford F150s are seling at a rate nearly seven times greater? Last month, over 14,000 Tundras were sold. 7 x 14,311 is 100,177. About 3.7 times as many F-series (which includes F250 and F350 trucks as well) were s old than Tundras. 3.7 is not nearly 7 in my book.
When you get a calculator (hint, click start, program files, accessories and then calculator), let us know.
Jeff