The Safety of Defective Ford Door Latches

It looks like Ford may have made a serious error in regards to the safety of the door latches in a number of the vehicles they produce. It also appears
that Ford may have known of this and not done anything about the defect. This has just recently come to public attention and the seriousness of the safety of these vehicles has brought into question the connection of the door latch defect with many accidents. If you take a look at http://www.bigclassaction.com/class_action/ford_door.html they have more information on this issue and the vehicles involved. The site also offers a free case evaluation that might be of help to those who may have been injured or worse as a result of this defect. I found this of interest and hope it is helpful.
kr0
The previous poster forgot to send you his un-editted version of this story, I took the liberty of sending it for him. Hi , I'm a big ambulance chasing lawyer. It looks like Ford may have made a serious error in regards to the safety of the door latches in a number of the vehicles they produce which means huge money for me. It also appears that Ford may have known (and may not have known , but who cares , lets sue em') of this and not done anything about the defect. This has just recently come to public attention and the seriousness of the safety of these vehicles has brought into question the amount of money I can gleen from Ford and the plaintiffs. If you take a look at http://www.bigclassaction.com/class_action/ford_door.html or my other website www.cheatum.com they have more information on this issue and the vehicles involved. The site also offers a free case evaluation that might make me millions if you were unfortunate enough to have an accident or be of help to those who may have been injured or worse as a result of this defect. Now, you don't need to own a Ford or even have ever ridden in a car to get a settlement on thihs case, Our team of rippem stickem and howe will drain every last penny from the defendants even if you have no cause for action. I found this of interest and hope it is helpful.
kr0

Hehehehehe