The Safety of Defective Ford Door Latches

It looks like Ford may have made a serious error in regards to the safety of the door latches in a number of the vehicles they produce. It also appears that Ford may have known of this and not done anything about the defect. This has just recently come to public attention and the seriousness of the safety of these vehicles has brought into question the connection of the door latch defect with many accidents. If you take a look at

they have moreinformation on this issue and the vehicles involved. The site also offers afree case evaluation that might be of help to those who may have beeninjured or worse as a result of this defect. I found this of interest andhope it is helpful.

kr0

Reply to
kr0

at 04 May 2004, kr0 [ snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com] wrote in news:tIUlc.370552$Ig.51326@pd7tw2no:

I checked your link but found no reference to the Mustang tho.

Affected Vehicles:

? F-150 Model Year 1997-2000 ? F-250 Model Year 2000 ? Expedition Model Year 1997 -2000 ? Lincoln Navigator Model Year 1997-2000 ? Lincoln Blackwood Model Year 2000

Reply to
Paul

Dirty lawyers....

They are bottom feeders looking for a buck; the actual website is nothing but a advertisement for "lawyer" services as they are investigating possible class actions. Got to their main page

Like for sure, welding gases aren't healthy, that's why you weld in a well ventilated area but to propose a class action suit against who? God for making electricity God for making the metal elements??? :)

Do not fall for the one website that makes a claim of any nature, find a few more references and make sure what is written is fact.

The particular site on the Ford door latches starts out... "It has been alleged" Well I could create a website that could make you believe that I am the long lost heir to the Ford family but without evidence and fact it would mean nothing !!

Reply to
Just me...