tire size question

Hi, any adverse or negative results if I put 215/65-17 winter tires on my 07 five hundred, instead of the recommended size of 215/60-17. My understanding is the 65's are about half an inch taller, thanks for any
info.
AK wrote:

The 215/65-17 will be 8/10" taller, which corresponds to almost 3.2% difference in circumference(88" vs 85.3"). This will also mean you will be traveling 61.9 mph at an indicated 60 mph.
It could impact fuel economy either way... less indicated & more actual is even possible.
Rob

I found this site some time ago and it has work for me on selecting tires. http://www.miata.net/garage/tirecalcold.html

I think you'd probably be better of with 205 65's.
To avoid problems with abs and with awd if you have it, you'd need to swap all four.
CJB

I doubt you would have any problems but I'm sure someone will say the opposite. I woun't think twice about it other then checking for clearance.