Toyota Europe is not the same dull Toyota America
And yet they face the reality of competition.
Someone says...
"The gray yaris pictured looks better then the american verisions if only because of a view minor changes, but if i lived in Europe idk why i would buy a Toyota when European automakers offer cars (not sold here)n that are wayy better."
And someone else replies...
"I agree, plus, the Toyotas are not build to go 100-120 miles per hour. I will take a French or Italian car over that Yaris in Europe anyday."
"Toyota is for dummies"