turn light on Escort 2000

Hi all:

Can anyone tell me how to install turn light on Ford Escort. It's the one in the rear?

Can anyone also suggest a good auto maintenance site?

Thanks!

Jill

Reply to
username

username opined in news: snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com:

What year escort, wagon or hatch/ trunk or not

USUALLY htere's a panel and plastic nuts holding the light assy on...OR you may be able to get at the bulb from inside.

Duh!

Read up and down here.... what are we.. chopped liver?

You're at nearly the best one, sweetie!

Most of the "talk about" sites link to this group anyway

But for escort related stuff, you MAY find it good to google for an escort site.

Remember that north american models are different than UK and europe

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic