warmans doctor theory

On Sun, 15 May 2005 21:40:26 GMT, "Jim Warman"

only the ones that work in slave lake just like your gimp lawyer
hurc ast
On Sun, 15 May 2005 22:40:09 GMT, whoseya daddy96@yahoo.com wrote:

And just where did you place on your IP exam. Hurc? What percentage did you attain, and how many tries did it take to get there?
Prove you actually passed it - give us all your number.
snipped-for-privacy@sny.der.on.ca wrote:

He'll just lie about it.
Just like he lies that about being a tire buster.
On Mon, 16 May 2005 12:48:55 GMT, aarcuda69062

If he gives me his 310 number, it can be confirmed.
On Mon, 16 May 2005 17:56:05 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@sny.der.on.ca wrote:

lmfao it aint no 310 number most red seals start with J you retard
hurc ast
On Mon, 16 May 2005 22:32:20 GMT, whoseya daddy96@yahoo.com wrote:

The red seal is attatched to a licence. The licence number is primary - without it any red seal is bogus. The IP seal number on my licence has no letters at all - just a six digit number.(fist 2 being zeros on he new certificate - which no longer has 310 as the prefix.310A used to signify automotive repair technician, class A. Now they just call it Automotive Service Technician.
On Mon, 16 May 2005 22:57:09 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@sny.der.on.ca wrote:

lmfao thats only in ontario ya FOCTARD
hurc ast