Infrared Headphones - Will any ones work

Hi,

I just picked up a 2004 Lincoln Aviator for my wife, (she stepped down from a Navigator). It has the rear entertainment system which came with two sets of headphones.

This is probably a really dumb question, but will any infrared set of headphones work? I wasn't sure if there was some type of standard for these or if each manufacturer had their own approach.

If they are all different, does anyone know which brand(s) I can use? It seems that you can pick up a set on e-bay form under $20 all day long, but I didn't want to buy the wrong ones.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Steve

Reply to
Steve Rakoczy