A Poll --- Does your clock work in your Jeep

Sorry about the polls, I'm just curious

My '89YJ clock will work if your slam your hand on the dash. Then when the big hand gets to the 6, it won't go any further.

Reply to
Mark12211

Jeepster

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)
85 cj7 clock works fine...
Reply to
Joe

real jeeps don't have clocks.

Reply to
Joe

Mine did not have that option.

Reply to
JimG

No problem here..

-- History is only the past if we choose to do nothing about it..

Reply to
Mike Hall

Mark12211 did pass the time by typing:

Probably has dirt in it or a bad electrical connection.

Reply to
DougW

Reply to
breyfogle

i was surprised when i bought mine 2 years ago that the clock was the only item that didn't need some attention...

Reply to
Jim Horne
96 ZJ works 79 CJ7 1.) can't set the clock on the radio because you need to insert a tape to set it(stupid design) and the tape mechanism is jammed keep meaning to pull the power at noon but never seem to think about it. 2.) little digital stick on clock is right until it gets really cold out then the LCD freezes and the time "freezes" 48 CJ 2A ain't got a clock....

Reply to
aGraham

OK, here's how you tell time

Stick your head out the window. Is it light out? Yes = daytime no = nighttime

After that, if you need more exact time, LW is right, get a watch

My jeep doesn't have a clock, just an emtpy gauge hole.

Tony

Reply to
Tony

my dials have been going around in circles for 20 years and keeps pretty good time

83 CJ-7

Reply to
fletcher

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Real jeepers know what RPM their engine is running and measure time by counting...

Reply to
Joe

"You could be a television weather forecaster too." In that case, he missed a step: Pull head out of ass...

Reply to
Joe

reminds me of a sig line i read "i'd love to see your point of view but unable to get my head that far up my ass!"

Reply to
Jim Horne
88 YJ, 146,000 Near perfect time, may lose a minute per month if I don't drive it as often as I would like.
Reply to
gbray

Clocks? Clocks?? We don't need no stinkin' CLOCKS!!

Reply to
Dana Rohleder

Reply to
twaldron