We need Video Conferencing in our Fords

We need Video Conferencing in our Fords but until then we can have it on our desktop.

We have taken the mark, and I think we have created the top video conferencing product in the world, if you are interested in video conferencing or have a need for it please contact me. We have a Skype type video conferencing unit that cost only $15.00 US per month. with real-time Audio and video up to 8 people. Thats right, not 2 or 3 or even 6 but up to

8 people real time on DSL. No Audio lag, and no video jitter, echo cancellation and much much more.

hey we can co-brand and customize too

Check out my website

Sincerely Neil L. Rideout Multicast Engineer Video Conferencing Consultant Inventor - Comcaster, P/See Suite, Sincewas, and Camtrek

and most importantly

Camtrek

No, what we need is buttwipes like you to stop spamming our newsgroups.

report to: snipped-for-privacy@aliant.net

Reply to
Jeff

fine I'm selling my Tempo, never like it anyway it only got 460,000 kms on it and I'm buying a Chev, by the way call Ford and tell them you just forced the drop of one of their lifelong client.

Are you sour because I have internet access in my Tempo and you don't. - cry some more baby.

Sincerely Neil L. Rideout Multicast Engineer Video Conferencing Consultant Inventor - Comcaster, P/See Suite, Sincewas, and Camtrek

and most importantly

Camtrek

I don't understand why some people are so narrow-minded. Regarding your original post: Are you using the LG drop down touch screen for your internet access or just using a tablet PC pulldown?

Please let me know as I've been trying to do this in my customized Bronco. I like the possibility of the LG, but the Tablet seems more readily available. What's your opinion on the way I should go?

Hope you don't give up on your Ford just because some yahoo got his chain yanked.

CT

Reply to
CT

CT, I have the Toshiba Tablet (but just the tablet) ( Acer makes a dandy now) not the swing around keyboard type just the standard flatscreen model I have it mounted right over the rear view mirror with a flip up console ( I had to move my rearv iew mirror down the windshield about 2 inches to make it work but when you do it the rear view becomes the support for the flip down), ( I had to make the console myself) but I've gone one step further and placed the control computer in the trunk, and I am currently using the Verizion Air card for my Internet Access but rumor has it that the 802.11m ( Wi Fi Max) will be availible shortly so I will be switching.

You know now that you brought it up the LG Touch Screen would work a lot better because it you wanted you could twin pair them one for front and one for back and have control of both the audio and the video from up front or in the back. I have over 5000 MP3 in the trunk and the tablet also acts like my Audio Jukebox along with my comand system.

I'm here if you need anything else.

Neil

Reply to
Camtrek

Just what we need, more driver distractions. Cell phones while driving are bad enough.

Eric

Reply to
Eric Toline

Oh one thing CT, don't use wires - I found a solution that works even better, and that is Bluetooth, if you are putting the main terminal in the back use the Bluetooth relay not the wiring type. In the Bronco you might want to mount it under the seat you do have the space there I didn't in the Tempo. One more little perk I found with the Bluetooth and that is if you place just a standard MP3 CD player in the dash ( where the radio is) and connect a Bluetooth to it you can also use it as your CD-ROM for your mainsystem so you out every time you have to do updates or if you want to add songs, Say you using the LG touch screen, drop the touch screen down put the CD or MP3 disk in the dash and copy it to the main system.

It makes life a whole bunch more easier.

Well LG makes the Monitors for Planar and there cheaper that buying them from LG look here

Oh and the Bluetooth adapter for your CD player in dash is right here and don't use the batteries wire it right into the radio because it's only 12 volts low.

And if you really wanted to get really NASTY throw the GPS system on the Main. and access it via your touch screen it's bigger and it's more fun (I'm adding this next week)
Customize to hell, then heaven awaits

Sincerely Neil

Reply to
Camtrek

And I've got a micro camera embedded in the dash for of course video conferencing connected to the main system.

Neil

Reply to
Camtrek

Perhaps you're right Eric. This doesn't mean it has to be, or even designed to be necessarily used while driving, but note the wireless Bluetooth allows hands-free, an option most cell phone users don't have or use.

Here's to safe driving for everyone! Got to get bact to my Bronco, then to conference Neil on CamTrek.

CT

Reply to
CT

Neil,

You've given me some more great ideas I hadn't even thought of applying. I'll conference you on CamTrek, I don't have the setup completed in my Bronco. Thanks for the advice.

CT

Reply to
CT

Re: We need Video Conferencing in our Fords Group: alt.autos.ford Date: Thu, Jun 9, 2005, 10:46am (EDT-3) From: snipped-for-privacy@email.com (CT) Eric Toline wrote: Just what we need, more driver distractions. Cell phones while driving are bad enough. Eric

Perhaps you're right Eric. This doesn't mean it has to be, or even designed to be necessarily used while driving, but note the wireless Bluetooth allows hands-free, an option most cell phone users don't have or use.

Reply to
Eric Toline

Safe driving? Using a cell-phone at all (hands free or not) is the issue. The problem is that humans cannot concentrate on driving and talking at the same time.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff