Ouch, did we loose our Saab buyer?

Recent news reports say that GM is keeping Saab...

Not sure I like that!

Reply to
PeterD

In message , PeterD writes

News is that Koningsegg are not buying SAAB - that's not the same as saying GM are keeping them!

It wouldn't be the first car company to disappear altogether.

Reply to
RCC

Rumors I am hearing is that GM has decided that they could (should?) keep it as their upscale European offering. We can all hope that this second best solution will be better than a complete disappear of our beloved Saab!

Reply to
PeterD

PeterD gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Dunno where those rumours are coming from, but Swade's sources at SaabsUnited seem to be fairly certain that it's because GM took exception to BAIC wanting intellectual property rights - and that GM will shut Saab down rather than waste any more time, effort and money.

Reply to
Adrian

I think I have to agree with you. GM does not want to sell to Chinese firms. So much for managing to buy an Aero ... oh well it is nice to drive.

Charles

Reply to
Charles C

"Charles C" skrev i meddelelsen news:4b0eecb0$0$2521

GM already has a cooperation with BAIC...

Reply to
Henrik B.

Where?

Reply to