What is the Axle ratio of the front axel and rear axel on a 2005 4x4 Escape 3.0L V-6

I was wondering because I think my Escape is Full time 4 Wheel Drive but am unsure

To quote a super helpful person from this very same newsgroup: "Yeah go blow the thing up its a POS" "Yeah ONE WORD GENIUS
REBUILD IT OR BLOW IT THE F UP"
Maybe you should consider not being an asshole if you expect people to help you. my .02