rear axel removal

i have a 1993 crown vic and need to take out the rear drivers side axel could somebody tell me the procedure. thank you for your help.

Reply to
ramdodge

Remove rear cover, remove cross pin retaining bolt, remove cross pin, remove c-clips and pull out axle.

Reply to
noname

thank you for your help.

Reply to
ramdodge

hey foctard gonna f*ck it up yourself are ya

LMFAO hope you have a suitable bearing puller or u can use heat

hurc ast

Reply to
  whose ya daddy 96

Bearing puller to remove an axle???

Reply to
Jim Warman

Just put this guy on iggy. He's a mental case...

Reply to
freenterpriseusa

Expect another convoluted nonsensical reply from Bozo. (this ought to be good)

Reply to
aarcuda69062

might as well get redy to change the brng or check it good tell me warman what stress would the bearing be under with a wobbly axle lmfao

root cause rememember

hurc ast

Reply to
  whose ya daddy 96

nelson you know me quite well i see you are quiet too

i taught my apprentice well i c

hurc ast

Reply to
  whose ya daddy 96