Why GM is Failing BADLY!!!

Page 3 of 3
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

Hmmm, now that you mention it... Looks like one of those bottom feeders.
snip

In the city where I live, there's a shit load of Impalas on the streets. I wonder if all these people can be that wrong about they choice of car.
Does that mean the Camry is a piece of crap? ;)

Do you live in a ghetto? If so, all those Impala's you see are actually unmarked police cars :0
Easy to work on? I guess thats a good point, but not one new car dealers will want to extol to potential customers: "And m'aam, this Brand New Impala is easy to work on ( implying it will be in the shop quite a bit )". :0
My theory stands..GM doesn't have a clue what AVERAGE car buyers want...

Perhaps in your opinion. But your opinion is that of a minority, since GM as well as Ford sell a lot more vehicles than any import. LOL
mike hunt

Mike Hunter wrote:

Hmmm, years back you used to make that claim about GM, Ford and Chrysler. Now of course you have had to back off. In the years ahead you will get to backpedal more.
I am reminded of the armless, legless soldier in Monty Python's Holy Grail movie famously demanding that his attackers come back and fight like a man.
John
I am merely reporting facts, not my opinion. Indeed Toyota is now outselling Chrysler in the US. However for how great some seem think they are, the only vehicle that Toyota sell that leads in it class is the Camry. In most other classes the top seller is a Ford, GM, Chrysler or Honda model. Just the facts the way they are, and apparently Toyota is second, or more to many others when it comes to what American buyers prefer, and thus a minority opinion.
mike hunt
.

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

notice your double negative?